Latest Posts

Avon Nutra Effects Active moisture Hydration day cream review

I needed a new daytime moisturizer because I literally used up everything from my collection, I only had oil left but you can’t really use oil under the makeup, well at least I can’t. So I decided to see what Avon has to offer because I didn’t want to spend a lot of money for a new moisturizer.
They definitely upgraded the packing. You get this cream in glass pott, I have to admit that it looks really nice. This cream also comes in box that is protected with plastic foil. This cream promises to give intense hydration to the skin that lasts up to 48 hrs. Also, this cream is supposed to be soothing and it is meant for normal to dry skin. You get 50 ml of cream. The cream contains SPF 15. This cream is really light, easy to absorb into the skin. It has quite a strong scent, it’s not bad, but it can be overpowering.
It works well under the makeup because it is really light you don’t really feel like you have something on the skin. I think that this is a nice moisturizing cream, but I don’t think that this cream gives intense moisture. If my skin is feeling really dry this cream by itself wouldn’t be enough, I would have to use oil also. You have to keep this cream far away from eye area because it burns if you put it anywhere close to eyes. Be careful with eye area and you would be fine. I don’t think this is an incredible moisturizer, but for the price, I think it’s quite good and it works fine in my opinion. That’s all from me for today. I hope you enjoyed this review. Let me know did you try this cream before maybe? What is the last Avon product that you bought? Do you usually buy from Avon maybe? Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!

No comments