Latest Posts

Preity Zinta - There Are No Arrest Warrants In Her Name

News has it that Chandigarh court issued arrest warrants against Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kings XI Punjab’s co-owners actress Preity Zinta and industrialists Ness Wadia and Mohit Burman for failing to appear before it on a complaint accusing them of not filing its balance sheets and annual returns.

However, actress Preity Zinta has denied any such allegations. She immediately tweeted on the micro-blogging site, “No summons had been served on me by d CJM Chandigarh wid regards to appearing in any court case against me today. I have since learnt that no arrest warrants have been issued in my name. My legal team is looking further into the matter”

The pretty lady was pretty upset with the media and retorted, “Request to the media! Pls verify news before printing that Arrest warrents issued for me in court! This is absolutely false & malicious! We will take legal action against all channels & publications 4 deliberately damaging my reputation! I expect d news 2 b pulled off asap wid an apology.”

She further added, “Sad the news in India is become a joke and idle gossip instead of facts! This is my official statement! Thank you. Pz.” Source

No comments