Latest Posts

Desi Hot Model PRIYA SONI Pictures hot leg show and more at IOSIS MediSpa event Read more: http://hotindianactressblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/desi-hot-


Born December 23rd, Priya Soni grew up with a magical gift and an intense passion for acting and dance, experiencing success early in her artistic career by winning Miss Delhi 2003. As an emerging young artist Priya has spent a lot of his life travelling and performing dance at various events, a self-taught dancer.

Priya continues to make numerous appearances with his famous clientele, most recently she is featuring in music album by Ram Ji Gulathi.
ARTIST'S STATEMENT
"Dancing, for me, is a dynamic process of self-exploration and a constructive way to give form and meaningful expression to an experience. I investigate problems on a personal and intuitive level. It’s the journey that constantly fuels my mind. I’m also concerned with the interconnections between my works and how they are presented.
The final product becomes a passionate reflection of my soul and personal satisfaction.
All I am is what I perform. It's my blessing to share with the world."



No comments