Latest Posts

Soft Tone Makeup 💄

Hi everyone! Today I’m doing an old-school FOTD post, giving you a breakdown of the makeup I am wearing in one of my recent videos. I posted this look on Instagram and many of you wanted to know the products I used to achieve this soft, warm toned look. I love these kind of easy looks, which are quick to do but still give you a polished look. I did focus a bit on the skin as I like the skin to look fresh and radiant, and kept the eyes/lips very simple. Read on for the step-by-step breakdown!
My skin has been feeling quite dry lately, so I started by mixing the Becca Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer (amazing for glow, looks very natural as well!) with the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Under Eye Cream and used it all over the face. The under eye cream is super hydrating and it made my skin instantly supple while the Becca primer gave a beautiful luminous glow.

I then used a mixture of two foundations, because the MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation in NC35 is a bit pale for me while the L’Oreal True Match in G6.5 is a little dark. The result was a really nice medium coverage with a radiant finish, just as I like it! The MAC foundation is very long lasting too, just like all the products from the Pro Longwear range.
For the cheeks, I was very light handed with the contouring (used a duo from Nicka K, which I bought in New York), a light veil of the Nykaa blush duo in Malibu Barbie, and a bit of the champagne-gold highlighter from the Nykaa Glow Getter Highlighting duo in Glitterati. The result was fresh and radiant looking skin with a hint of a peachy color.

No comments