Latest Posts

Nadia Jamil

Actress par excellence Nadia Jameel has always cruised through life first class. As she stares at her reflection she reminds me of Shakespeare's character Portia
Seeing you perform onscreen is simply terrific. Does acting come as naturally to you as it seems to us as viewers?
I always felt that I had this thing in me. At school, I got this opportunity to improve my gestures and attain a great deal of voice control. It was when I joined Madiha Gauhar and Ajoka that I got the real kind of exposure and atmosphere to groom my acting skills.
We came to know that you are a competent teacher at Aitchison College, Lahore. How does it feel being into two very different kinds of careers?
Believe me, it is incredible A bit scary in the beginning, to O' Level and A Level students. And mind you, boys! The whole of the first month, I was petrified. It took me some time but when I got the hang of it was simply astonishing.
It is believed that teaching is the simplest job on earth. Is it so?
Oh please! It's extremely exhausting when you teach, you do nothing but teach. You carry loads of work home, plan the next day's lessons and prepare exams and test And with all that pressure, you have to show up at the assembly right at seven in the morning Imagine! So it's all about devotion, only if you are incredibly dedicated which means taking pains for every single kid to progress, that you can be a truly successful teacher.
But which identity would you want to be recognized by?
Definitely as an actress!
Which forms the most satisfying experience for you, acting for TV or for theatre?
Theatre.

No comments